As part of our commitment to the Local Digital Declaration we have redesigned our My Account online portal to allow easier, digital access to our services. This should enhance your user experience, improve accessibility and usability and support mobile device use.
As the Data Controller, Pembrokeshire County Council:
- only keep the data that we need to provide services
- keep your records safe and accurate
- only keep your data as long as we have to
- collect, store and use your data in a way that does not break any data protection laws
Things you can do to help us:
- tell us when any of your details change; and
- tell us if any of the information we hold on you is wrong
We must collect and store some extra data when you create an account via pembrokeshire.gov.uk
- basic personal information needed to set up and authenticate your account, including your name, email address, mobile phone number and a password
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the dates and times that your account is used
- your social media AuthID if you register/login with a social media account
- any personal information you give us via an online form
Why we need your information
We use your information to:
- Set up your pembrokeshire.gov.uk account and keep it secure (using your email address and password)
- send you security codes (using your email address or phone number)
- tell you about any changes, planned interruptions or other problems that may affect your account (using your email address or mobile number)
- store information so you can access it the next time you sign in to your pembrokeshire.gov.uk account, for example payment reference numbers.
- connect your account and the information stored in it with other systems managed by Pembrokeshire County Council.
- Seek customer satisfaction feedback.
Who will we share your information with?
We may need to share your personal data with internal departments, other organisations and third parties, this will include:
- Elections Team for the purpose of the annual canvass
Pembrokeshire County Council has a duty to protect the public funds it manages. Therefore, the information that you have provided to us may be used for the prevention and detection of fraud and for auditing purposes both internally and externally.
The personal information we have collected from you will be shared with fraud prevention agencies who will use it to prevent fraud and money-laundering and to verify your identity. If fraud is detected, you could be refused certain services, finance, or employment. Further details of how your information will be used by us and these fraud prevention agencies, and your data protection rights, can be found by visiting https://www.cifas.org.uk/fpn
Departmental Privacy Notices
By creating an account, you will be able to access multiple Pembrokeshire County Council services using a single login. View the relevant departmental privacy notices for these services.